[GeoStL] Re: Splinter Groups

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

-
Sounds like someone has problems with Jeremy and
geocaching to me. They are trying to gain support to
set up a competing site ....if you read what he is
saying or maybe between the lines ...he is trying to
set up exactly what we already have with gc.com...
I may not be always happy with gc.com but they provide
what I need and it is free.

my 2¢ worth

Dan

http://www.idahogeocachers.org/forum/viewthread.php?tid=726

> Same thing from Chicago  boards, you have to sort of
> read thru the messages
> for the general feel of the
> thing.
>
> Spyderuser also has a new pay to play group also
> ($20./month). . Then there
> is always the Navicache site. Free and open posting
> of caches pretty much
> without restrictions, there is no such thing as a
> lame virtual there and
> the more the merrier...  We even have some new
> Navicaches in town but like
> many of the caches there, they are copies of the
> GC.com caches. I guess we
> can find them twice. :-)
>
> There are a ton of good discussion points here...
> Discuss.....
>
> gln
> Glenn

>  Mail List FAQ's: