[GeoStL] Splinter Groups

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:17:21 -0500

-
I might as well mention it 1st so it wont be a supprise when they get here . This is not news to some folks here but for those that haven't heard...

Renegade Knight is spreading the word of a new international group.

Rather interesting ideas. I sort of like some of the concepts but I am not sure just how they would play out in the end.

From the Idaho Forum: http://www.idahogeocachers.org/forum/viewthread.php?tid=726

Spyderuser also has a new pay to play group also ($20./month). . Then there is always the Navicache site. Free and open posting of caches pretty much without restrictions, there is no such thing as a lame virtual there and the more the merrier... We even have some new Navicaches in town but like many of the caches there, they are copies of the GC.com caches. I guess we can find them twice. :-)

There are a ton of good discussion points here... Discuss.....

gln