[GeoStL] Re: Spider bite!

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 12:01:35 -0500

-
I fully agree with what Mike said...I had to read it twice when you
said that you got bitten on an airplane. It seemed rather an odd
place to get a spider bite.

I, too, am curious what kind of spider it was that got you...my
grandmother was bitten years ago by a brown recluse and it wasn't
pretty at all...sad thing was, she didn't know about it for a while
until it looked awful.

I hope things get better for you...all the best wishes!

-Michael