[GeoStL] Re: Sorry

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 16:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

-
While I might not have chosen the words Bernie did, I
think he made a good point. Stephen did act like a
little child because he couldn't play by his rules and
proceeded to wave the American flag around,
proclaiming his rights more important than the rights
of others.

So don't be so hard on Bernie...I think he made a very
valid observation.

-Michael