[GeoStL] Sorry

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 11:12:37 -0700

-

I want to say I am sorry for the can of worms I opened.  I should have just
followed my heart quietly.  I stand by my decision to make this game fit more
into my frame of mind for me. I mean no harm by it.

As for being gay, I annouce it on my profile because it weeds out those who
hate from even trying to know me.  Also it allows parents who fear gays the
right to not have one too near them on a cache hunt.  The Faery in my name has
all to do with a spiritual path, not sexual orientation.

I will not publicly respond to the attacks on my character nor any other
messages in this thread. I may in private.  I am going to strive to stay less
dramatic for the good of the list.  Not to mention I am really a good guy. This
is a list for caching and such not for debates. Again I am sorry for starting
it.  I stand by my opinion and decision, I just wish I had done it quietly.  I
am going keep all my caches active for a year because that is my
responsibility, unless anyone cares to adopt before then.

I will continue to play. I just need to leave what bothers me alone and enjoy
all the good that I Iove.

Happy hunting and have fun this weekend.

I am off to camping YAY!!!!!  caching along the way!!!!

Stephen