[GeoStL] Re: Someone else making a buck from geocaching

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:35:33 -0500

-
I wish i would have thought of it first.

"Cache Cards" don't seem too popular around here but other parts of the
country, every body has them and folks leave them in the logs, often in
place of a log.

Riches cards were free with a few bucks to ship for 250 but they wernt
specifically geocaching cards. But the price is right and will do nicely
for me once i save up the money for the free cards.  :-)

glenn

At 01:13 PM 6/14/2003 -0400, JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:
>-
>  There are better deals than that out there. What was the deal Rich got on
>the SLAGA cards?
>   Jim

Subject field