[GeoStL] Smartphone caching

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 10:24:56 -0600

-
I have been paperless caching with my phones for probably 3 or so years now and
using the PDA before that.  I don't know if paperless caching with the
smartphones is mainstream enough yet but it would be a nice topic for several
classes sometime when the interest is high enough.

Caching with cachemate, C:geo and the gc app via  android,

Iphone and  geosphere and the gc app would be good topics.

Glenn

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->