[GeoStL] Re: Signature Items

  • From: Jim Everman <everman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 05:52:27 -0500

-
Bernie wrote:

> -
>   Sara, how about making your sig items five or ten dollar bills. I
> collect signature items.  Bernie

 Goober (sp?) in Ohio sometimes leaves "Geo-cash". Golden dollar coins
in coin packets.

 I guess my pennies aren't really spendable. I started signing the
backs of pennies I press at Union Station, but the ink rubbed off too
easily. Now I etch them with ferric chloride.
  Geo Jim

--
   Jim Everman       mailto:everman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                     http://webusers.Anet-STL.com/~everman/