[GeoStL] Re: Signature Items

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:49:45 -0500

-
Sara, how about making your sig items five or ten dollar bills. I collect signature items. Bernie

Sara Carter wrote:

I had been considering personalized pins before all the pin talk came up in reference to name tags. Does anyone else have suggestions for things to use as signature items? I don't want to exactly steal others ideas but seem to be having a mental block on what I could use as a signature item. I know some make personal buttons and GeoJim has his pennies (I haven't seen them but have heard of them and wondered just how he personalized pennies). Any other suggestions for personal items?
Sara