[GeoStL] Re: Signature Items

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:49:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Georgie and Mike,

I would love to add one to my collection sometime....I will look at the found
caches they have both in MO and ILL and see if I can get to one of them soon. I
also noticed they have found one of my kid caches but I have done maintanance
on it since and I noticed nothing of a signature item in it.

Dan

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had one too! Really neat! But... My kids got a hold of it and the rest is
history..

Mike