[GeoStL] Signature Items

  • From: Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stlgeocache <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:04:48 -0700 (PDT)

I had been considering personalized pins before all the pin talk came up in
reference to name tags.  Does anyone else have suggestions for things to use as
signature items?  I don't want to exactly steal others ideas but seem to be
having a mental block on what I could use as a signature item.  I know some
make personal buttons and GeoJim has his pennies (I haven't seen them but have
heard of them and wondered just how he personalized pennies).  Any other
suggestions for personal items?

Sara