[GeoStL] Re: Shutterfly images from Daryl & Daryl cache pickup and gathering ...

  • From: Jjbusk2@xxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:03:37 EST

-
What great pictures. It looks like a really good time. I would have been
there but I just got over a bout with a virus and couldn't have made the hike.
West Tyson Park has to be one of my favorite places and that cache is my
favorite
one. Looking at the pictures I was a little sad to see it removed. Someone
will have to go a long way to top it. Great job Rich!
I hope to see everyone at MOGA!