[GeoStL] Re: Shutterfly Pictures from Marbleboy

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 03:30:01 -0500

-
WTG Ian. Those ARE great pictures!
Your perspective is  different from the  the  "old guys" and  it's nice  to
see things changed up a bit when you're like us and can never make it  to
anything. I appreciate the  pictures the grown ups take and getting to look
at everyone,  but you've done a great job of  showing things that grown ups
don't always think of  --  a  few more shots of  area, the playground and
kid faces, front on, having fun puts a spin on the pictures.  Keep up the
good work.

Nancy