[GeoStL] Re: Should he walk the plank? Please read this everybody.

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 23:15:53 -0600

Damn, Jim!  Why do you occasionally agree with me? It makes it so hard to
harass you?

From: Mr. President <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Should he walk the plank?
To: "Geocaching Newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 8, 2010, 8:42 AM

It has come to my attention that a local cacher, a member of SLAGA, a friend
to us all, and a member of this list, has logged over 140 finds in the past
few days of all of the MOGA caches at Mark Twain Lake.  On all 140 caches,
he said he didn't have a pen so he couldn't sign the log book.  Moga puts
pencils in all of the caches.  An easy remedy to this situation is for the
cacher, himself, to delete all of the bogus finds.  I have encouraged the
MOGA staff NOT to delete them.  Everyone plays this game his own way, be it
ethical or not.  My question to the group is, since MOGA'11 has a pirate
theme, if he doesn't delete the logs and shows up at MOGA'11, SHOULD WE MAKE
HIM WALK THE PLANK?