[GeoStL] Re: Should he walk the plank?

  • From: "Kurt" <kstop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 19:14:20 -0600

Funny thing - Haumea ammo box cache at Mark Twain was not found since May,
except for one cacher, this last weekend, who also forgot a pen to log. Some
how about 2 plus hours were spent by a bunch of cachers looking for a ammo
box and not finding it?

Glen - Haumea was located near a cliff, for the safety of future caches I
believe it should be archived. I am sure it is MIA. I am afraid someone may
try to look too close to the edge and slip on the loose rocks.

  _____