[GeoStL] Re: Short notice - Treasure on Tate Island cache trip

  • From: Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:13:42 -0700

-
I'm heading out for the Tate Island cache again tomorrow morning.  This time
I'm taking my bike and pulling my kayak behind it.  I'm taking my buddy from
Colorado to grab the cache.  We are leaving here tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. and
that should put us in Portland around 7:30 - 7:45 a.m.  We guess we should be
in and out in about 45 minutes at the most.  Care to join us?  LOL. Wish us
luck.