[GeoStL] Sherman CITO video to be on Geocaching Videozine #13

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 19:59:17 -0500

-
I just watched Icenrye's Geocaching Videozine
#12.  He mentioned that episode #13 will include
a lot of "viewer-submitted" content, including the
web video that I sent him last month, that I created
from footage at the Sherman Beach CITO event
this spring.
TheMadChef is going to get some international
exposure as 'The Slacker'!   I want to thank Mike
M. for being such a good sport when I suggested
that I needed a 'villian' for the web video.