[GeoStL] Re: Shaw Nature Reserve

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:07:32 -0500

Shaw is where I learned about Geocaching. They offer a course in Geocaching
last year and my daughter and I attended and the rest, as they say, is
history. They also have a flyer probably available at the desk, with
coordinates that will take you to interesting points of interest at SNR.
There is no cache at these coordinates, but usually an interesting view or
item, like a high water marker or bluff overlook.

Laura Million

2_cats