[GeoStL] Re: Shaw Nature Reserve

  • From: kolaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:48:23 -0400

-
I didn't find #6 the last time I was there. Its now an off set and I couldn't
find it even though I looked for about 30min. One of the others was a little
off, about 50 ft. but i found it in 10 min. But it could just be the tree
cover. Just don't give up to soon. Still a lot of fun and some great hikes and
caches. Now we're off to do the trail of the month program! K-TEAM

Quoting "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>:

  Pretty neat.  They even list all the geocaches on their property
with coordinates and descriptions without having to go to
geocaching.com.

  I’ll have to get out there sometime.

  Bridget

-------------------------

  FROM: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] ON BEHALF OF Brian and Sue
Steele
SENT: Thursday, May 31, 2007 1:27 PM
TO: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SUBJECT: [GeoStL] Shaw Nature Reserve

  I noticed that Shaw is perhaps encouraging geocaching too.

  "Coming Soon!  Information on GPS adventures at SNR!"

   http://www.shawnature.org/education/adultfamilyprog.aspx

  We are headed their tomorrow to do just that. :)