[GeoStL] Re: Server Down?

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:18:08 -0600

-

yep, overloaded to the max. it came to a screeching halt about 5 minutes ago.

At 05:14 PM 12/28/2003, Mike Griffin wrote:

This is the message I have been getting most the day surfing around geocaching.com... :-(

The following message is designed to make you mad... Please hit refresh while we have a good laugh!

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.