[GeoStL] Re: September Meet, Greet & Eat event

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:24:56 -0700 (PDT)

Laura, I know that this has been said many times before but it merits
repetition: You decide the time and place; those who can and want to will come
- guaranteed! You CANNOT please everyone. It is impossible. I know you want to
accommodate the most people possible but don't worry about it too much and an
event page has to be published two or three weeks in advance.

P.S. Cullpeppers is very close to where I live... :-P

Sarah (CF30)