[GeoStL] Re: Semi Caching related (after all we ALL love to eat)

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:36:34 -0800 (PST)

-
The only reason I put Favorites in the email was to give you a frame of
reference....I am looking for good restaurants and they don't have to be
favorites .....where do you like to eat I guess is what I am asking. If you
don't want to put favorites just list a few good places to eat :D.....I will
have to check out Spencer's Grill as it sounds interesting.

  Dan
JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:
  -
Favorite breakfast place? Spencer's Grill in Kirkwood, or any small diner,
though not usually good for large groups.

Favorite Lunch place? Burger King & Hardee's for burgers, St. Louis Bread
Co. for other sandwiches.

Favorite dinner place?

When caching (mandatory reference :-) ) a quick place to eat but not fast
food? Denny's Good food & fresh coffee.

Where are your favorite ethnic resturants?

Mexican? Si Si

Italian? Ciao

French? Oui!

Oriental? Any time

Greek? Only on Fridays

others?

Interesting Places to eat? Unusual food? Different ways of serving food?

Homestyle food resturants?

Any other places that you like or think would be noteworthy? Fast Eddie's
Bon Aire in Alton, cheap food and a good band, though it can get pretty
crowded. Shrimp are great too.
I have a hard time with favorites, but I like finding new restaurants. I
also like going to small non-chain places.

Jim