[GeoStL] Re: Semi Caching related (after all we ALL love to eat)

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 08:22:58 EST

-
I forgot to mention one really great place for good old fashioned burgers,

Carl's Drive In,
9033 Manchester Rd.
Brentwood, MO  63144
314-961-9652

This place is right out of the 50's, seats maybe 20 people at one of two
counters, if you want to sit at the other side, go out & walk around the
building. They brew their own root beer, and have great burgers, fries, and
chili
dogs. Endorsed by the Rte. 66 Assoc. If you want a great snack out  caching,
stop on in. Not suitable for even a medium size group hunt  though.