[GeoStL] Re: Semi Caching related (after all we ALL love to eat)

  • From: "Susan R. Makky" <susan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:14:17 -0600

-
Anyway back to the subject of best places to eat:

For Italian, almost anywhere on "The Hill," or if you're in St
Charles County, Ruggerri's  off the S Service Rd at the Wentzville Pkwy exit.

Mexican: Chico's in Washington. For fast, non-fastfood Mex, El Maguey
on Pearce Blvd in Wentzville has reasonably fast service.

Don't forget Buffets: Most Chinese Buffets are good (best for
lunch-most of the same stuff & cheaper than dinner), but look first.
Homestyle Buffet and Ponderosa both good.

Breakfast: St Louis Bread Co-Great Bagels!!!! IHOP not bad for a "sit down."

Susan