[GeoStL] Semi Caching related (after all we ALL love to eat)

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:55:42 -0800 (PST)

-
I am asking for help from all the cachers here in St. Louis and the surrounding
areas...as most of you know I am now working in St. Charles and being new to
the area I am always interested in places to eat for any of the meals. I would
like to take a poll of all of you guys and put together a list of resturants to
visit but I think it would also be helpful even for some of the old timers and
certainly would help visitors to the area decide where they can eat. They can
be anywhere in the St. Louis or surrounding areas.

  So saying here goes:

  Favorite breakfast place?

  Favorite Lunch place?

  Favorite dinner place?

  When caching (mandatory reference :-) ) a quick place to eat but not fast
food?

  Where are your favorite ethnic resturants?

  Mexican?

  Italian?

  French?

  Oriental?

  Greek?

  others?

  Interesting Places to eat? Unusual food? Different ways of serving food?

  Homestyle food resturants?

  Any other places that you like or think would be noteworthy?

  Please list location and if possible coordinates so that I can plot them out
on a map

  Thanks for helping and once they stop coming in I will compile them into a
list for everyone.

  Dan (Thunder)

  PS: Any ideas on resturants for our next SLAGA dinner?