[GeoStL] Re: Second try

  • From: "Hobbit Taz" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 22:47:09 -0600

Don't know about the Nuvi actually - if you used to get everything on the
350  - have you tried to download to the 1250 through the same settings you
used for 350?  It could be a simple setting that is different on the
download setup that is defaulted differently -  Try using the 350 setup or
compare all of the settings between the two.

Just throwing out a couple of ideas - since I really have no idea about the
nuvi

  _____