[GeoStL] Scout presentation

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:56:00 -0600

-
Mike,

What is available for presentation materials? Do they have a projector so we
can bring a laptop and use PowerPoint? What should the 20 minutes cover; how
a GPS works, how to use it, geocaching? Are we just giving the leaders ideas
for future programs in the scouts and the details will be worked out later
or are we explaining GPSs to the leaders for their information?

Rich