[GeoStL] Saturday's MOGA Cache HideWe are planning the MOGA 2011 cache hide on Saturday Oct. 30 at Rend Lake. We are meeting at 9:00 am at the North Sandusky Recreation Area. Coordinates are N38 03.931 W88 59.788. This is on the west side of the lake south of

  • From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BBD1 <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>, BlueBeadMan <mrstephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bri13 <babybean19@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, afcachers <afcachers@xxxxxxxxx>, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "LFrank & Denmother" <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>, MikeinMo <henthor1@xxxxxxxxxx>, MutherandSun <mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx>, Myotis <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>, staff@xxxxxxxxxxx, twolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Brawny Bear <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 00:34:14 -0500

Regarding Saturday's cache hide, please try to wear some hunter orange if
you have any, it is bow season in Illinois. The forecast is for sunny & dry,
with a high of 70. We are meeting at 9:00 am at the North Sandusky
Recreation Area. Coordinates are N38 03.931 W88 59.788. This is on the west
side of the lake south of where Hwy 154 crosses the lake. We can use all the
help we can get to get the 100 caches hidden.

Everybody is welcome, and participating in this hide will NOT disqualify you
from competing at MOGA. Please reply to JimSGreene@xxxxxxxxx if you are able
to help. Please bring a lunch and drinks, we should be able to get all of
them placed in one day. Also be sure to bring your cords to connect your gps
to the computer. Thank you and we will see you there.

Jim