[GeoStL] Re: Saturday's MOGA Cache HideWe are planning the MOGA 2011 cache hide on Saturday Oct. 30 at Rend Lake. We are meeting at 9:00 am at the North Sandusky Recreation Area. Coordinates are N38 03.931 W88 59.788. This is on the west side of the lake

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mrstephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <babybean19@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <afcachers@xxxxxxxxx>, Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <henthor1@xxxxxxxxxx>, <mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx>, <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <staff@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:35:10 -0500

Larry (Ibew-Ret) and myself will be there.  I have the 4 wheeler and a pull
cart to haul the caches down the trail while you jettison them out to the woods
like depth charges.
Bob Pratt
BBD1

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 00:34:14 -0500
Subject: [GeoStL] Saturday's MOGA Cache HideWe are planning the MOGA 2011 cache
hide on Saturday Oct. 30 at Rend Lake. We are meeting at 9:00 am at the North
Sandusky Recreation Area. Coordinates are N38 03.931 W88 59.788. This is on the
west side of the lake south of
From: jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx
To: cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx; mrstephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
babybean19@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; afcachers@xxxxxxxxx; geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx; henthor1@xxxxxxxxxx; mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx;
junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx; staff@xxxxxxxxxxx; tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx;
griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regarding Saturday's cache hide, please try to wear some hunter orange if you
have any, it is bow season in Illinois. The forecast is for sunny & dry, with a
high of 70. We are meeting at 9:00 am at the North Sandusky Recreation Area.
Coordinates are N38 03.931 W88 59.788. This is on the west side of the
lake south of where Hwy 154 crosses the lake. We can use all the help we can
get to get the 100 caches hidden.

Everybody is welcome, and participating in this hide will NOT disqualify you
from competing at MOGA. Please reply to JimSGreene@xxxxxxxxx
 if you are able to help. Please bring a lunch and drinks, we should be
able to get all of them placed in one day. Also be sure to bring your
cords to connect your gps to the computer. Thank you and we will see you
 there.

Jim