[GeoStL] Re: Saturday GPS 101 Class

  • From: "Hobbit Taz" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:20:36 -0500

I think CribbageWitch and I are going to come by to the course, but we want
to just be there to figure out what is involved and what is needed.  We
didn't feel we knew enough about what was going on to actually be a part of
it.  We thought by going through it once we might have a better idea on how
we could help for the next one.

  _____