[GeoStL] Re: Saturday Evening Icebreaker

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:26:30 -0600

Alright now.  We haven't even left and you guys are talking about us!

By the time we got every thing all situated, it was 5:00.  So, we decided to
just leave early in the morning.

Tim, I found your cache the other day.  (#12)  I plan on finding Pam's
tomorrow.

Rich, the cracker barrell is at the pavilion, not the campground.

This is going to be great!

Who is all coming down on Thursday besides Tim, Pam, & Molly?

Bridget