[GeoStL] Re: Saturday Caching - BB Country Road Series

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:20:29 -0500

      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }        I'm waiting
for one final response right now.  As soon as I get that (or
 if time runs out), I (along with a secret helper) will
consolodate everything  and I will send out an email blast
to the membership.  Hopefully, it will  be before the 1st.
If it has to be the 1st, unfortunately, it won't go out
until late since I am working that day and all communication
comes out of my  home computer.  I'm doing my best to get
the list of nominees out to you  sooner.  The official
ballot will be sent out on Sunday night at the  earliest.
 Steve