[GeoStL] Re: Sat.day trip south of snow line.

  • From: "Ryan Welker" <ryan.welker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:12:07 -0600

-
For those heading down to Cape, I am currently down here (in Cape) spending
the weekend caching with my brother and visiting my family. If you want a
local guide and an extra set of eyes, let me know. My cell is 573-587-2680.
-ryan (aka rdwelker)
On 2/16/07, john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> Kevin,
>
>   Sure.  Sorry for the late reply.  I just got off work.  I live near
> Butler Hill an HWY 55.  I guess you talked with Bernie.  Sounds like perfect
> caching weather.  :)
>
>   John (Gerhardus)
> kolaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>   -
> I'm heading down to Cape Girardeau in the morning. Leaving my house around
> 5AM and will pass through St. Louis around 6AM to 6:30am. If you like to go
> email me. It may snow there tonight about 1/2 inch but it will get up to 33
> degrees around noon.Kevin K-TEAM

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will
surprise you with their ingenuity.
     -George S. Patton (1885 - 1945)