[GeoStL] Re: Sat-HFH

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 19:45:53 -0500

I actually arrived very early, but not knowing what anyone looked like and
forgetting that we were supposed to meet at the booth, didn't show up at the
booth till time to head up to the house. Got to hunt the cache at the end of
the day. Thanks Barry for the loan of the GPS.

It was a fun day. Nice to finally meet some other cachers.

Didn't think I got dirty enough yesterday so we went slipping and sliding at
Whitecliff today. Unfortunately I didn't have time to hunt any of the other
nearby caches.

"To commit our children to the care of irreligious people is to commit lambs
to the superintendency of wolves." -- Timothy Dwight, President of Yale
1795-1817

Jen
http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/nyisutter
St. Louis BookCrossing Chapter