[STL Geocaching] Re: Sample Welcome Letter

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:32:29 -0600

Finally, I'm not talking to myself!

Hi J.
I have been saving the Columbia caches for a nice day trip, I just haven't
been able to get out that way yet but it is on my to do list. Too bad about
the fire. We had a "Zacks Cache" burn up in a fire in a similar burn. I am
sure all that was left was a lump of plastic that nobody has been able to
find.

If you want, I can make a slideshow on the same site as the other caching
pictures and put the link on the STL Geocachers page. So far we have picts
form the trip to the Bell Mtn Wilderness area, Greens Cave overlook, and
picts are in the works for the trip to Rock Pile Mtn. In fact, if anyone
wants to share their adventures I'd be happy to show them off for ya. I
found that the shutterfly service http://adobe.shutterfly.com/index.jsp  to
be very handy for slideshows and sharing picts. That's where all these other
picts are & so far, so good.

Cache On,
glenn