[GeoStL] Re: Saint charles county issues

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:15:18 -0500

-
It's not like I have a big problem with it, but yes, I'm one to follow the
rules, and yes, I would ask the appropriate land managers. I still think
that before any of us should go out and start speaking to bigwigs about
geocaching and protocol that affects all of geocaching as a whole, we should
let the group know. That's the ONLY problem that I have. Now...it would be a
different story if it was about just 1 of pntball's caches that he was
asking about. But this new protocol affects the entire group of cachers with
caches in county parks. I'll be quiet now while I can still back out.

~Chris