[GeoStL] Re: SS-Apprentice Group hunt Sunday 1/30/05 (and a note about S...

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:27:51 -0800 (PST)

-
I know it.  and with more rain on top of the mud that is already out there it
could be nasty.

Brawny/Bernie what do you think?  You're both more familar w/this area than I
am.
Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Forecast for saturday night low is 30, but the high Sunday is supposed
to be 44. Doesn't sound like it is going to freeze up enough at those
temperatures.

Sara Gomer wrote:

>-
>The best place to park is at the Lewis and Clark Trailhead I believe. This is
>near the posted coordinates for 357 Quad which are N 38° 41.449 W 090° 43.461
>We will meet in the parking lot at 9am. As outdooman mentioned I'm hoping it's
>cold enough the the ground will reharden, otherwise it will be a mess if not
>cancelled for the weather.
>Sarah Chisholm wrote:-
>Also, could you please post where we would be meeting? What is the closest
>parking? Hope it doesn't rain!!
>Sarah (Crowesfeat30)

Subject field

Subject field