[GeoStL] Re: SPAM-MED: Our Geocrashing Adventure.

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 07:58:34 -0500

-
Nancy, I'm sorry the car needs so much work but I am impressed with your
focus on the goal. To quote you, "... I nose dived into the ditch ... After
we had found the cache, ...". Most muggles would expect you to get the car
unstuck and skip the cache.

I understand about taking roads that aren't there, fortunately without the
unhappy circumstances. At MOGA, our GPS kept telling us to drive through the
lake because the old roads are still in the NAVTEC maps.

Regards,

Zeke