[GeoStL] Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: What's up.

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 22:27:36 -0500

Jerry2524 and I and our spouses went to Raleigh last year and drove a good
sized portion of the Blue Ridge Parkway. We hit 3 of the visitor centers for
the Smokey Mountains Park and also stopped at Chimney Rock which has two
caches. It's a wonderful area to visit.

BBD1, Jerry2524 and I went to Nashville last weekend for the adventures maze
and came across your log for a fast food cache near Kentucky Dam. Sorry we
missed you.

Regards,

ZLA (Zeke)

From: potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: What's up.
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:56:05 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh hea, it has been non stop geocache talk here for weeks.  I cant hardly
keep up.

I think a day or two ago it started to slow down some. What have you been up
too?

On Jul 18, 2011, at 6:52 PM, Steve Bromley wrote:

Been way too hot to cache so I thought I'd take a peak back here to see if
there was anything going on?  What'd I miss in the last year or so?  Any
excitement?

Glenn