[GeoStL] Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: Challenges?

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:07:14 -0700 (PDT)

Where'd you find a willing frog?

________________________________
From: Michael Rogers <kingsrow1975@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, August 18, 2011 4:05:37 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: Challenges?

It's strange...I did the worldwide challenge and it says I have 1993 finds now
as if it gave me a countable find for doing it.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 18, 2011, at 3:57 PM, "Gone2theDogs" <g2tdogs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pretty much how we feel about it, too.  We love virtuals,  and I hate to sound
like we are all about the numbers, but, honestly, how many people benchmark and
waypoint?  We’re just hoping beyond hope that they don’t mass-archive the
current virtuals like they did the locationless caches and make them all into
this kind of thing.