[GeoStL] Re: SPAM-HIGH: Re: WARNING! Beware of free roaming pit bull mixed breeds on the Riverwoods Trail along the Missouri River Greenway

  • From: Harry and Carolyn <harrycarolynh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:29:07 -0800 (PST)

Someone else was attacked at 4:00 today. The news channels are running the
story
because Bridgeton police were called and fired a shot but the dogs got away.
Zeke we are sorry to hear this news and wish you a speedy recovery.

From: ZLA Solutions <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mixed breeds on the Riverwoods Trail along the Missouri River Greenway

Thank you Tom and Mike. I will look for it. The 15 foot range would have been
enough since that’s about 12 feet more than I needed.

Regards,

Zeke