[GeoStL] Re: SPAM-HIGH: Advice, suggestions, handouts - Caching with New Girl Scouts

  • From: Jill King <jmisiura68@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:21:40 -0600

Owen,

We did this with the Boyscouts last spring.  Check with Strider aka Jim Greene
about borrowing the SLAGA GPS units, this way you can load the caches you want
to do and everyone has the same unit.  We asked each parent to take their kid
to the dollar store and pick up 1-2$ worth of crap, I mean treasure to trade.
Also, we had a rule that only one kid could trade per cache and each got a
chance to make the find because some were quicker to learn how to use the GPS.

Misery68
Jill Misiura
Sent from my iPhone