[GeoStL] Re: SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :(

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 07:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

-
I did "Mel's Bench" in Jeff City .....It has a few
things that tie me to it so I thought it would be
appropriate. It is in JC which is where I spent a lot
of my time growing up....including walking the very
tracks where it sits when it was still a
railroad...the bench refers to Mel Carnahan who was
from Rolla where I now live and it was placed by Bob
who did my first ever interview on geocaching. Besides
all that it is a great (LONG) walk and it is beautiful
even in the rain :)

Also I was just teasing you guys about not
noticing....most of the time the person passing the
milestone has not even got back from the cache yet
before the first congrats are passed along :)

Have a great day

Dan

--- JENNIFER GUYER <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> Congratulations Dan!!! What was number 200?
>
> Jen-who's been so busy I haven't looked at the
> recent logs
> or milestones in awhile

>  Mail List FAQ's:
> //www.freelists.org/help/questions.html