[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA.org

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:16:25 -0500

-
While I am not an expert on this, I do not think so. But if you have to
change programming and code that could be a good reason not to.

I think it would better for people to see SLAGA.org instead of geostl.com
when they navigated the site.

Actually for several years now I had www.SLAGA.org directed to geostl.com.
Well when Glenn was messing with me over my signature line, I directed it to
Obama's website for about a week :).

I am waiting for the announcement that puzzle caches have been banned from
SLAGA territory as payment for SLAGA.org :) --- just kidding.  I donated it
with no strings attached.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"