[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA.org

  • From: "Hobbit Taz" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:31:46 -0500

Actually was serious.  Just after I put the message out CW help me find it.

The typo, is normal for me.  My typing, spelling, and verbal mis-use is
normal for me.

Sorry,   I should be better at using the spell check.

It does amaze me that there are so many "geocaching" groups with only a few
members (most called Geocaching).

One would think they would join up into one big group.  I agree we could
start one (or buid this small one) for SLAGA.

  _____

From: Hobbit Taz <mailto:HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Whats the name of the Face paege for SLAGA - haven't found it yet.

  _____