[GeoStL] SLAGA spring picnic

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:00:35 -0500

This is just a reminder to everyone that our spring picnic is just 3 weeks
away. It will be held at Babler State Park near HW 109. We will need a count of
who is coming so we can finalize the plans. I have nothing to do with the
picnic this year, but as before, I assume that SLAGA will cook and provide the
meat and buns, plates, etc. and everyone should bring a side dish of somekind.
And there will be a charge of several dollars per person as in the previous
years. That amount hasn't been determined yet.

Visit the event page at
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?WP=gcn40g and make a note of
how many adults and children in your family will be coming.

Rich
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.