[GeoStL] SLAGA podcast #36 available daily

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:28:39 -0500

-
I am going on a caching trip to Arkansas.
I leave this Sat and will probably be back to the
St. Louis area the next Sat.
Rather than gather all the audio for a podcast
when I get back, I am going to try to publish
my experiences daily.  As a result, I won't be announcing
the availability of each podcast, but if you already
subscribe to the RSS feed, you'll get each daily
episode as it is published.  Or check podcast.geostl.com
for new episodes.

They will vary in length and quality and time of
publication.  Hard to tell when and where I'll
get internet connectivity.

Will it be an exciting adventure?  Hard to tell.  I'm
actually looking forward to a boring adventure.
But I'm sure I'll get some good audio here and there.
And maybe, just maybe, someone will get some vicarious
pleasure of following along on my journey as it happens.

Just thought it would be a nice change of pace from
the other 35 podcasts I've done so far.

Paul