[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA officer elections

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 02:47:46 -0500 (CDT)

-

If SLAGA is organized under the laws of Missouri, it *must* have a "P", at
least in title.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.

Subject field