[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA officer elections

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:45:54 -0500

It looks like there will be no President position. Others who have accepted..

Vice President - Jim Greene / Strider
Secretary - Sarah Chisholm / Crowesfeat30

Others have declined nomination or failed to respond at all...

Come picnic time, SLAGA could become a disolved corporation. I will NOT be
continuing as President.

Mike