[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA looking to buy a projector

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:28:00 -0500

-
Kathie,

Thanks for the offer.

Here is what we need (I think).

LCD projector
SVGA (800 x 600)
1000+ Lumens (brightness-higher the better for rooms that won't darken
completely)
2000:1 (or higher) contrast
Zoom lens

Inputs:
15 pin video in (std VGA output from laptop)
S-video
Video in
Audio in

These seem to be the standard specs for the low end projectors which run
around $750-$900 and go up from there in price. The bulbs alone for the low
end projectors are about $300 and have a life of about 3000 hrs.

Again, thanks for the offer of posting this.

Rich